Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally

 *Bey(She's still a little tipsy) laid on the bed for about 30 minutes thinking. She hates the fact Jay is so controlling over every little thing that she does or says. She hates the fact he doesn't trust her. She was trying to wrap her head around the fact that Jay didn't like her fighting but he went and did the VERY SAME THING. So with that Bey gets up and searching for Jay throughout the house. She went to the living room, kitchen, his office, her office, then she went into the guest room and there he was sitting up watching TV. She walked in and stood right i front of the TV* 


Jay: Move! What the hell are you doing ?
Bey: LOOK! We're going to talk! You're going to SHUT FUCK UP AND LISTEN ! Just like you always tell me!

Jay: *shocked* Ight Beyonce. What you go to say ?
Bey: *turns off the TV* I get that you're upset that I was talking to Tony. I'd be upset if I were in your shoes. BUT I don't appreciate the way you talk to me. I don't do ANYTHING to you but love you unconditionally! It's funny how you jumped down my cooch for fighting Christopher OOPS I mean Chrissy but you did the VERY SAME THING!You're such a fucking hypocrite-

Jay: Bey-
Bey: OOP! Don't you talk when I'm talking you BETTA mute it! *Jay was silent* NOW, like I was saying! I don't like the fact you control EVERY FUCKING THING that I do. I'm a GROWN ass woman! Your days of telling me who I can talk to and where I can or can't go are OVER. Got it!? You don't see me asking you who you're talking to or who you're texting and all that bullshit, because I TRUST YOU. You gone STOP grabbing me and snatching me up! Well unless we're having sex, because I love that shit!..any who! STOP! If you keep this shit up I am really leaving your ass FOR GOOD! I can have ANY man that I want! Do you realize that? I'm here! sticking to your controllingpossessive, jealous ass! Because I love you! I bet you'll realize everything if I were to pack my shit right now and be out of your life. *starts to walk out*
Jay: *jumps up really fast* Beyonce wait!
Bey: *turns around* WHAT ??
Jay: *holds her waist* Look, I love you okay! I love you! Please don't leave!
Bey: Give a reason why I shouldn't?
Jay: Alright, let me start off by saying that I'm sorry for blowing up the way I did! I shouldn't have fought him when I told you that I don't like you fighting. But after tonight I understand what you meant when said you would fight for me. I understand what you meant, and it makes me appreciate you so much more! But I know that you can have any nigga you want which is why I get possessive and jealous. I love you so much Beyonce! I'm sorry for being controlling over everything! I'mma let you be a GROWN ASS woman and do what you want. I'mma be grow up and be real man because I can't live without you. And I'mma really start showing that I mean what I'm saying right now. Just don't leave. I know if you leave this time you gone leave for real. Just stay please. I love you babe.
Bey: Why should I believe you THIS TIME ?
Jay: Because I've never that I'm sorry this much!
Bey: You didn't say enough!
Jay: Im sorry Beyonce. Im sorry I'm sorry Im sorry *gets on his knees* Im sorry baby. Please stay. *grabs her hand and kisses it* Im sorry! I love you.
Bey: I love you too!
Jay: So does that mean you're gonna stay ?
Bey: Yes. I'll stay.
Jay: *gets off of his knees and hugs her tight as heck* Oh Thank God!
Bey: Jay..
Jay: Yes babe ?
Bey: I can't breathe. *giggles*
Jay: *loosens his grip* Ohh sorry *chuckles* my bad babe. *still hugging her*
Bey: Jay..
Jay: Yes BB?
Bey: You can let me go now.
Jay: *lets her go* Sorry babe, you ready to go to sleep ?
Bey: Mhmm. Come on baby daddy.
Jay: Baby daddy? I like the sound of that!
Bey: *walking out* Yeah I bet you do.


*They go in their bedroom and they strip down. Jay is in his boxer and Bey take her bra off and wear one of Jay's tshirts.*


Bey: Jay..one more thing.
Jay: Yes love ?
Bey: You know how you always punish me ?
Jay: Hell yeah! You bout punish me ? *gets happy, thinking he's getting the creole puss*
Bey: Mhmm! I sure am! Turn off the lights *gets in the bed*
Jay:  Why you gettin underneath the covers ?*turns of the lights* 
Bey: Because you're being punished!
Jay: *gets in the bed* What ? Ion get it Bey.
Bey: No creole puss for you buddy for a whole week! Maybe more.
Jay: What ? Awww babe. C'mon BB! Don't do that!
Bey: *turn over* Goodnight! I love you pop pop!
Jay: I love you too. *holds her*
Bey: I love when you hold me just like this!
Jay: I love holding you like this. *grabs her cooch*
Bey: *smacks his hand* NO!
Jay: You was serious ?
Bey: *giggles* Yes! Now move you're hand....Oh by the way I want breakfast in bed when I wake up.
Jay: What ??
Bey: Hmm. You heard me boy!
Jay: I gotchu.
Bey: Oh I know.
Jay: Goodnight clown.
Bey: Goodnight pop pop


*They fall asleep. The next morning Bey wakes up to her phone ringing around 11am. She rolls over to see if Jay was next to her. He wasn't! She smelled breakfast being cooked, so she knew where he was. She got out of the bed, searched through her purse for her phone. By the time she found her phone, whoever called had already hung up. She looked at her missed calls list and it was Angie that called. So Bey called her back*


Angie: Hello.
Bey: Hey Angie. You called ?
Angie: Yeah. What you doing ?
Bey: Nothing. I just woke up when you called.

Angie: Ohh well, ask ya big daddy if you can come hang wit ya homies.
Bey: *laughs* Ch! Ask ? Uh! No! I do not need to ask. Where are we going ?
Angie: WE ain't going no where, until you ask ya man.
Bey: Like I said. Where are we going ?
Angie: Mhmm. If we come to your house and you tell me you can't come. You will reimburse my damn gas tank. *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* Yeah yeah yeaaah! Who is "we" ?
Angie: Me, Kelly, Ty, Solange and that church mouse Michelle.
Bey: *cracks up* Did you just call her a church mouse ?
Angie: Yes Bitch is ALWAYS talking about God! We can be talking about fashion and her ass would say "Thank ya Jesus for the fabric" or some retarded shit!

Bey: *laughs* Oh my gooshhh ANG! You are going to the PITS OF HELL.
Angie: Mhm! Sitting right next to you. Yo ass is cracking up *laughs*
Bey: Oh goodness you kill me! Where are we going ?
Angie: Uh. To get some good food and do a little shopping. Talk about you AND RATCHETONCE !
Bey: You did NOT just call me Ratchetonce ? *cracks up*
Angie: Yes! I did! Now, be ready in an hour.
Bey: I can try..
Angie: No! You WILL be ready in an hour, or it's yo ass.
Bey: Okay okay! Bye girl! *giggles*
Angie: Bye fooh!


*They hang up. Bey goes to brush her stanky ass breath, Then she goes into the kitchen. She see's Jay at the stove cooking. He smiles at her and says "good morning beautiful"..*


Bey: *hugs him from behind* Good morning! 
Jay: How did my baby mama sleep ?
Bey: Your baby mama slept good. How did my baby daddy sleep.
Jay: I always sleep good when I'm next my baby mama!
Bey: Aww pop pop you're so cute.
Jay: I know...Breakfast is almost ready.
Bey: Oh babe. About breakfast..
Jay: What about it ?
Bey: I'm going out with girls and Ty. And Julez if Solo brings him.

Jay: *turns the stove off and turns around*You mean to tell me that I slaved over a hot stove and going out to eat?
Bey: You can still eat it babe.
Jay: Damn, babe I wanted to spend the day with you.
Bey: And you will when I get back..
Jay: Aww alright! 
Bey: Well, I'mma go get ready. They'll be here in a hour.
Jay: Oh Lord. You gone need a prayer and a miracle to pull that off. *chuckles*
Bey: Ha-ha. Very funny. *walks away*
Jay: *smacks her ass*
Bey: You're still not getting any! *giggles*
Jay: Girl why you playing!? *laughs*
Bey: You know why! *giggles*


*Bey goes to shower. Jay eats the breakfast that he made. He sat on the couch watching TV, as he at. Bey got out of the shower 20 minutes later*


Bey: Baaaaaaaby!
Jay: Yeaaaaaah?
Bey: Coooome heeere please!
Jay: Here I come *goes to their bedroom* Huh ?
Bey: Can you put lotion on my back ?
Jay: ....Sure babe.


*Bey is sitting on the edge of the bed wrapped in her towel. She removed towel so he could put on her back*


Jay: Bey, why are doing this to me ?
Bey: What am I doing ? Beside waiting for you to put lotion on my back? *giggles*
Jay: You're sitting here all naked and shit.
Bey: That's what usually happens after you take a shower. *giggles*
Jay: *starts rubbing lotion in* I'mma have to sleep on the couch until this pussy punishment is over. I can't keep sleeping next to you when you naked knowing I can get it.
Bey: *giggles* My goodness you're such a damn fool! If you don't sleep next to me at night. You'll wait longer.
Jay: You're really tryna kill woman! *chuckles*
Bey: I know! 
Jay: *kisses her neck* You really *kiss* gone make *kiss* me wait *sucks her neck*
Bey: Mmm! *light moan* Jay stop!
Jay: *grabs her tiddays* You really don't want me to stop do you ? *sucks her neck* *grabs her cooch*
Bey: *moans* No..YES! *jumps up* You almost had me! *giggles* Now, GET OUT! *giggles*
Jay: Shit! I was this close! *laughs*
Bey: Haaaa! Not close enough chump! Now get out so that I get dressed!
Jay: You're lucky I love you!
Bey: CH! YOU'RE lucky I love YOU.
Jay: You know you ain't gonna last a week without this dick right?
Bey: Ha! Wanna bet ?
Jay: Ight! What's the bet ?
Bey: If I don't give in to your TRAP then you have to wait an additional week.
Jay: Not gonna work, but WHEN you give in I gets the pussy EVERY SINGLE night for a week straight!
Bey: CH! Yo old ass gone be WORE OUT!
Jay: I'm OLDER than you but I tears, beats, and fucks that fatty up tho.
Bey: *smiles and looks away*
Jay: Yeah that's what I thought. *laughs*
Bey: Okay! For real! Get out! I need to get dressed!
Jay: Alright alright alright *leaves*


*Surprisingly Bey got ready in the next 20 minutes. She didn't wear to much make up. You could barely tell she had any on. She just a blazer, shirt, jeans, and some heels of course. She walked in the living room*


Jay: WOW! I'm surprised!
Bey: What ?
Jay: Beyonce Knowles is ready before they even get here.
Bey: *sits next to him, Jay puts his arm around her* You think you have jokes today huh ? *giggles*
Jay: What can I say ? I'm just a funny ass nigga! *shrugs and laughs*
Bey: Mmm! More like funny looking *giggles*
Jay: Shit! You love me! 
Bey: Mhmm! That's just I what I tell you. 
Jay: You gone be SCREAMING it when you get back!
Bey: You really think I'mma give in huh ?
Jay: Uh YEAH! you CAN'T resist this dick!
Bey: Oh please! My cooch is on vacation and will be 2 weeks!
Jay: You swear you can go 2 weeks without gettin down! Who you think you're talkin to! I know you! 
Bey: Babe, don't lose sight of why I'm not giving it to you. This isn't a game. I'm serious as well. You're being punished!
Jay: I know! I haven't forgot babe. I am FULLY aware of why I can't get no pussy and do my "Beat It Up' dance.
Bey: Oh thank GOD! 
Jay: Stop hating babe!


*Bey's phones rings, it's Angie*


Bey: Hello.
Angie: What's up ratchet!? We're outside!
Bey: Alright. I'm coming!
Angie: Big daddy letting out of your Osama cave ?
Bey: *laughs* Would you knock it off! Here I come! *click*
Jay: So you really leaving me ?
Bey: Yes! I'll be back later!
Jay: Ughhhh! Fine!
Bey: Come on. Walk me to the car?
Jay: Ight. Let me grab some shoes!
Bey: Why ? We're only going outside!
Jay: Beyonce! That's just country and ghetto!
Bey: Hmm I think I should add another week!
Jay: Okaaaay! I was just playing.
Bey: Mhm! I bet you were.


*Jay grabs his Jordan slippers*


Jay: Come on hurry up so you can come back already.
Bey: Oh goodness babe!
Jay: *grabs her hand and interlocks their fingers*
Bey: *looks at him smiles*


*They walk outside and see Angie's Yukon* 


Angie: Well! I'll be damed! Beyonce is FINALLY out of the house!
Bey: Oh hush! I told you I was coming!
Kelly: It's about damn time!
Bey: Yeah yeah! Save ya smart ass comments! *to Jay* Gimme kiss babe! 
Jay: *puts his arms her neck, kisses her* See you later BB!
Bey: Okay. I love you!
Jay: I love you more!
Michelle: Brang yo ass on girl!
Bey: OKAY! *opens the car door, gets in and Jay shuts it*
Jay: *leans in the window* Ight, baby! Put ya seat belt on!
Solo: Oh Lord!
Angie: I'm saying tho!
Bey: Babe, you gone be home when I get back ?
Jay: Do I have a choice ? *laughs*
Bey: Hmm! NO! *giggles*
Jay: I'mma be bored as hell in this house all by myself!
Bey: Play your xbox or something.
Jay: That shit is boring. Just stay home! Keep me company!
Angie: You know fucking what!? Beyonce take yo ass back in the house!
Bey: Okay okay! Jay gimme one last kiss!
Kelly: Oh Lawd by the time we get to restaurant they gone run outta damn food!
Jay: *tongues her DOWN*
Ty: Now that's just fucking disgusting!
Bey: ...Be good Pop pop! I love you.
Jay: I love you more!


*They pull off*


Angie: Beyonce ? What did you do to Jay?
Bey: What you mean ?
Angie: Why is Jay acting all clingy and shit ?
Kelly: I thought that I was the only that noticed!

Bey: What are y'all talking about ?
Ty: Bitch! Jay was like "Just stay home"

Kelly: "Keep me company"
Solo: "Put your seat belt on"
Bey: Ohhhhh thaaaaat ! *giggles*
Angie: Yes bitch! THAT! *laughs* Now what happen ?
Bey: It's along story y'all!
Michelle: And we have nothing but time.
Ty: Yes! Now! Spill that herbal tea!
Bey: Alright! Nosey asses! Well I don't remember everything oh to well-
Solo: Oop! I bet you don't!
Bey: Hush!....I remember standing in the hallway with  Tony-
Angie: TONY ?
Ty: WTF 
Kelly: What Tony ?
Angie: Big dick Tony ? Tony got the panty draws Tony ?
Bey: YES! That Tony! Jay come out I guess next thing I knew they started fighting. Jay was pissed..anyway-
Solo: I TOLD Y'ALL SOMETHING HAPPEN! I told them Thu thu! I know my Thu!
Angie: OKAY! Harriet the spy!
Ty: Right! Inspector gadget! 
Kelly: Goodness! Continue Bey!
Bey: Thank you Kelz! So when we left and got in the car he was talking to me all disrespectful like. We got into an argument...He was going off on me! The he just walked out the room. Then I went to find him and I gave him my WHOLE my mind! Not just a lil piece! EVERYTHING!
Angie: Yessssss bitch! It's about damn time!
Solo: FINALLY! He had one more time to control you! Cos! ch!..
Michelle: Praise God!
Angie: Michelle boo! Look you got one more time to go to church in this car!
Kelly: Beyonce, what did you say to him!
Bey: Oh girl! I don't remember. I remember standing in front the TV, while he was watching it. I told him to "shut the fuck up" and basically if he keeps treating, talking to me, controlling me like that I was going to leave for good and that I can have any man that I want.
Angie: And what did he say?
Bey: He down on his knee and-
Ty: AHHHHHH! Beyonce he proposed ?
Kelly: Bey, you getting married ?
Solo: I'm the brides made !

Bey: WOAH WOAH! Calm ya puss guys! Im not getting married. He got on his knees and pleaded!
Ty: Bitch! You had my heart raising for nothing!
Kelly: You ain't shit for that!

Angie: You know what Beyonce fuckin Knowles....at least you set him straight! I was tired of you calling me talking "Jay let me in the house all day" and blah blah!
Solo: I second that!


*They reach the restaurant, they sit, they order their food. BTW Sole brought @NishaBey222's baby daddy Julez. They start talking about Bey's party!..*


Angie: I was like what the fuck is in Bey's cup!
Kelly: Yess you were so damn drunk!
Ty: You had us cracking up honey boo boo!
Michelle: I wanted to grab your cup but I wasn't trying to die!
Solo: I wish you could've seen yourself c-walkin! 
Ty: Chileeee! Pure comedy!
Bey: Lawd ! I hope NO ONE recorded that!
Angie: I do!
Kelly: Then "get low" came on!!! 
Bey: What did I do ?
Ty; You started poppin ya puss on Jay! You was backin that shit way back!

Angie: I was like "this bitch is so ratchet!


*They eat and continue to talk about Ratchetonce. And Bey thought she saw Jay. She had to double look* It looked JUST LIKE HIM..*


Michelle: Girl what's wrong with you?
Bey: I thought saw Jay. Let me call him.
Ty: Yo ass is just dick whipped!
Angie: A fucking Men.
Michelle: How you gone put the "F" word between that ?
Angie: Girl if you don't hush!

Bey: *calls Jay*
Jay: Hey baby. You coming back home ?
Bey: No. What are you doing ?
Jay: *Tv blasting* Nothing, just watching a movie. 
Bey: Ohhhh. Okay.
Jay: When you coming home ?
Bey: When I get there. I gotta go! *click*


*Just as Bey hung up, she saw a familiar face*


Bey: Oh Lord!
Solo: What ?
Bey: Nothing.

Angie: What happen Bey?
Bey: Nothing you guys!


















TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED....Ignore the typos! 




1 comment:

  1. Great post!!! Great Blog!!!

    I hope she didn't see another damn ex or something! Lawd, the drama!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete