Sunday, February 12, 2012

Resentment

*They leave out of the back so the paps wont snap any photos...*



Kelly: Okay Bey! You be good!!
Bey: Ch!! I should be telling you the same damn thing...
Kelly: You two have fun..
Usher: I should be telling the same thing..
Bey: Okay Kelly girl I'll see you later boo.
Kelly: Okay call me Bey.




*They all get the two separate cars and go leave. Kelly takes Beys car and Bey rides in Ushers. Bey goes to Ushers house and Kelly goes back to her with Chris. Now Bey and Usher are in front of his house, Bey stumbles..


Usher: Are you okay ?
Bey: I'm okay now *wink*
Usher: *laughs* Well stand up straight so that I unlock the door..
Bey: Okay, hurry up !


*He unlocks the door*


Bey: Can you carry me to the bath 
Usher: Sure *picks up*
Bey: You better not drop me boy
Usher: *laughs* Ain't nobody gone drop you.
Bey: Walk faster I gotta puke !!!!!
Usher: *walks faster* Girl don't you throw up on me!




*Bathroom, Bey puking and he's holding her hair*


Bey: I need not to drink like that ever again
Usher: You alright ?
Bey: Yeahh. I'll be fine. Do you have Advil or something?
Usher: Yeaah. *gets it from the medicine cabinet*
Here you go.
Bey: Thank you, But can I have some water or something.
Usher: Of course, be right back .


*He goes to get the water and Bey pukes again, He comes back with orange juice*


Usher: I got you some orange juice.
Bey: Thank you.


*She takes the pill and they lay down in his bed*


Usher: Bey?
Bey: Huh ?
Usher: You alright ?
Bey: Yeah, Why do you keep asking me that ?
Usher: Because it just seems that something else is bothering besides you not feeling good.
Bey: Something else like what ?
Usher: Like you're here with me but not with Jay.
Bey: Ohhh that..
Usher: You wanna talk about it ?
Bey: Uhhh, not really. 
Usher: Well if wanna talk you know that I'm here for you.
Bey: *smile* I know. Thank you.
Usher: Wanna know a secret ?
Bey: *giggles* Sure.
Usher: I used to have the BIGGEST crush on you..
Bey: Really ? Why didn't you tell me ?
Usher: Because you have a man....well had...Have..you know what I mean..

Bey: *giggles* Had..
Usher: Look Beyonce. I don't know what's going on with you and Jay. But I wanna make you feel better..
Bey: And how would you do that ?
Usher: *raises his eyes brows*
Bey: Usher that's very sweet but I still love Jay...Even though together anymore. I would feel some type of way by having sex with you.
Usher: I understand, I get it. But we don't have to have sex


*he starts kissing on her neck. Bey moans lightly*
  
Bey: Usher wait. *moans*
Usher: Shhhh! Let me do this. 


*he goes down the GOLDEN PRECIOUS and take her panties with his mouth. Bey is drunk so yeahhh*


Usher: Never thought I'd see the day. *starts eating*
Bey: *moans*
Usher: *eating*
Bey: *arching her back* Shiiiiiiiiit
Usher: *sucking her clit*
Bey: *gripping the sheets* Ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooshh
Usher: You like that ?
Bey: Mhmmmmm! Don't stop *moans*
Usher: Mmm *continues eating*
Bey: *rubbing his head* yesssss. *moans*


*He eats her out until she cums 15 minutes later*


Bey: Im cumminggggg *cums* Ahhhhhh
Usher: *kisses her lips* You feel better now ?
Bey: Yes I do. Thank you.

Usher: *gets behind her and wraps his hand her* Good night love.
Bey: *giggles* Good night Usher..


*The fall sleep just like that. They woke up with Beys head on his. She wakes before he does around 10am. She try's to get up without waking but he tightens his grip around..*


Usher: Where you going ?
Bey: *giggles* To the bathroom silly

Usher: Alright.
Bey: Do you have an extra tooth brush ?
Usher: Uhhhh. Yeah just look in the cabinets.

Bey: Okay. Thank you...*gets up* and I have another tshirt and some more sweats..
Usher: Yeah go ahead get in the shower and I'll put them in there !
Bey: Okay....thank you..


*She gets up and showers. Get out and...*


Bey: I need some socks. I can't wear my heels with these.
Usher: So you just gone take my whole closet huh ?
Bey: Damn right. 
Usher: How can I say no ?
Bey: CH! You can't *giggles*
Usher: Damn! Just demanding me huh ?
Bey: Yes! Now get me some socks already *giggles*



*He gets the socks*


Usher: Here are the socks that you demanded my love.
Bey: Why thank youu!
Usher: So you just gone put it on me and then leave me ?
Bey: Sorry but I have something I need to take care of.

Usher: I understand. Where am I taking you ?
Bey: To Kelly's duh, your friend is still there most likely
Usher: Ohh shit I forgot all about that nigga.
Bey: *laughs* damn shame. 
Usher: You ready to go ?
Bey: Yeah..


*They get in the car, they talk and crack jokes on the way there...now they're in front of Kelly's*


Usher: You enjoy yourself?
Bey: Yeahh I did. Thank you love.

Usher: Well I'm glad I was of some assistance.
Bey: Of course. Well I should get going. Thanks for the clothes....again.
Usher: No problem. 
Bey: *kisses him on the lips*
Both: Call me later ?
Both: *giggles* okay

Bey: Let me go before we say the same thing again, *laughs*
Usher: Okay. send Chris down please
Bey: Alrighty. See you later
Usher: See ya later..


*Beys get out the car and goes into Kellys building and knocks on the door.(Its noon BTW)
Kelly: Who is it ?
Bey: Beyonce...

Kelly: Oh*opens the door* Hey Bey. *they hug*
Bey: Heeey, *walks in, sees Chris on the couch* Hi Chris Usher is waiting for you down stairs.
Chris: Oh ight, *To Kelly* Call me ma
Kelly: Gotcha boo.


*He leaves and Kelly and Bey sit down on the couch*


Kelly: Mhmm girl. Now tell me what happen last night. 
Bey: *laughs* What makes you think that something happen ?
Kelly: Ch! Because you were his clothes..*thinks* AGAIN!
Beyonce fucking Knowles. You spent the night with him before you called me..
Bey: Uhhh. Maaabyeeee *giggles*
Kelly: Was it good ?
Bey: Was WHAT good ? 
Kelly: GIRL! That dick *laughs*
Bey: Who said that we had sex ?
Kelly: Sooooo you're telling me that you spent the night with him and y'all didn't have sex ?
Bey: I never said we slept in the same bed..
Kelly: Look here bitch! You gone stop beating around and tell me what the hell is going on *laughs*
Bey: Okay okay. Before I came to your house. I called him after I found out about Jay and I went over there just because I guess. I slept in his bed and slept on the couch but last night....
Kelly: Uht uhn..keep going!
Bey: annnnd. I started throwing up and what not he helped me out. And that's it.
Kelly. Bitch you gone stop with these lies!
Bey: *laughs* Okay! He ate me out and then we went to sleep.
Kelly: Wait! You let him eat you out but y'all didn't get it in..
Bey: Exactly. I still love Jay of course. I would have felt some type of way if I would have sex with him.
Kelly: Buuuut if you would have had sex with him then you prolly would have been like "who is Jay?" *laughs*
Bey: You are crazy you know that ? *laughs* But I do need to go over to his place and get the rest of my things. Will you come with me ?
Kelly: Of course. Is he going to be there though ?
Bey: No, he's usually at the studio or at the office at this time.

Kelly: Okay. Good, because would some drama for yo mama.
Bey: *shakes her head* Well go get dressed so we can go.
Kelly: You're going to change out of those clothes?
Bey: Chile please! I am to comfortable.
Kelly: Your ass would be comfortable in Ushers clothes. Ratchet ass. 
Bey: Hush! Hurry! And you will tell me what happen with you and Chris !
Kelly: *giggles* Alright, give me 15 minutes.
Bey: Okay..


*Kelly comes back 20 minutes later*


Kelly: You ready ?
Bey: I'm waiting on you slow ass

Kelly: No ma'am! Don't come for me. You're just as slow as I am.
Bey: Yeah yeaaaah!


*They leave and go to Jays house 30 minutes later and Beyonce gets in by using the keys that she still has*


Bey: Okay, Lets make this quick. I don't wanna be here when gets back.
Kelly: Me either..to much drama for my ass.
Bey: Come on fooh. Lets go to the room.


*They go to the room to get the rest of Beys things. 10 minutes into packing and Jay walks in the room*


Jay: Beyonce, what's going on ? What you doing here ?
Bey: Kelly, can you give a minute ?
Kelly: Sure. But if you need Aunt Tina and her Creole vudo holler!
Bey: *laughs* I'll be fine and don't be talking about my mama.
Kelly: Alright. Im gone *giggles, walks out and looks Jay up and down* Niggas ain't shit !


*Kelly leaves and...*


Jay: So you really done with me ? You really just leave me ?
Bey: You me packing my stuff right..
Jay: Come on Beyonce. Don't do this shit.
Bey: Why shouldn't I ?
Jay: Because you love me.
Bey: To bad love isn't enough !
Jay: What more do you want ??
Bey: HONESTY.
Jay: I can be honest with *interrupted*

Bey: Shawn I didn't come here to talk. I just came to get the rest of my stuff. I gotta go *starts to walk towards but he grabs her*
Jay: Beyonce PLEASE stay...Im sorry.
Bey: Shawn. Im done. We're down. It's over.
Jay: Bey Im not giving up. *kisses her neck*
Bey: Jay. *slight moan* stop..


*He knocks her bags down and grabs her face and makes out with her, he lifts her up and lays her down on the bed and gets on top*


Jay: I love you so much.
Bey: I love you too.







To Be Continued....


*REST IN PEACE WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!*

2 comments: