Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ratchetonce

Perviously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love" Chrissy stopped by Bey and Jays house. Bey answered the door. Bey gave her a chance to leave but Chrissy decided get her ass WHOPPED again. They fought, of course Bey won. Jay broke it up. He was kind of upset that Bey fought. They got into an argument. Bey called Angie and they talked Bey planned to go over to Angie's house for some drinks but Jay has other plans. They ended up having some BUCK WILD sex and now...



Jay: Bey..
Bey: Hmm?
Jay: We gotta talk about something..
Bey: About what pop pop ?
Jay: Remember when you played me ?
Bey: ....Yes Jay I remember.
Jay: Well, two can play that game. It's over.
Bey: *gasp* Jaaaaay!
Jay: *laughs* I'm just playing babe.
Bey: *hits his chest* That's not funny.
Jay: Aww, babe I'm sorry. Gimme kiss. *kisses her lips*
Bey: Better be sorry punk.
Jay: I think we need to have a heart to heart.
Bey: Yeah! I think that will help us and our Bi-polar and dis-functional relationship. *giggles*
Jay: *laughs* Yeahh. You are very much so bi-polar.
Bey: Me ? *giggles* One minute you were mad at me, then the next you didn't want me to leave. Then you threw me against the wall.
Jay: Hush up! You like that shit.
Bey: Mhm! I sure do. I make you mad or purpose sometimes just so that you can rough me up. Turns me on. *giggles*


Jay: Wow! Freaky ass!...but for real Beyonce. Serious note. You know that I love you with ALL of my heart. I apologized countless times for what I did. I appericiate you fighting for us and for me, but it just bothers to see you fighting. I don't like seeing you mad, sad or upset. Well unless I'm provoking you, because then it's sexy. Anyway, I know you were upset and you don't like her but I just feel you could have handled it differently considering that you already beat  her up that day....Just like you told me in Tokyo "see what happens when you let your anger get the best of you". You can't these other hoes get in your head telling you false shit. They just wanna get in your head. They don't wanna see together. Which is why I like keeping our relationship between you and I and not anyone else. I mean face it, I'mma good lookin nigga with millions and bitches want the dick BUT I'm giving it to you. In every relationship or friendship there's problems and issues, if we dont have them then it's not real. And if you want us make it and work out then we fight...wait wrong choice of words *Bey giggles* We have to......okay have to fight but not physically Bey. You're worth the arguments. Whenever we have a problem you can't just walk out every time. Nothing with get solved. You gotta talk to me. I love you babe..you're turn.


Bey: Well since you just preached the whole sermon..I don't know what to say except that I love you and that I get defensive when it comes you pop pop. Just how you get jealous when I'm around other men that's how I am. I don't wanna risk losing you to her...again, or to anyone else for that love. Loving you comes with fighting for you and us, and if I have to knock a bitch out that's what I'm gonna do. You may not like it, but I know that you would do the same thing for me*interrupted
Jay: Babe, do you ever think about marriage ?
Bey: What ? Jay were you even listening to me ?
Jay: Yeah baby I heard you..

Bey: Wait ! Did you just say marriage ?
Jay: Yes.
Bey: What about it ?
Jay: Do you ever think about it ?
Bey: Of course I think about it..

Jay: In what way ? Like just marriage in general or about me at the alter and you walking down the isle ?
Bey: Both! Why ?
Jay: Mmp. Just a thought! What about kids ?

Bey: Babe, didn't we have this conversation before ?
Jay: Yeah, but things can change.
Bey: Have you changed your mind ?
Jay: Would you still have my kids ?
Bey: Kids ? As in more than one ?

Jay: That's what I said isn't it. *giggles*
Bey: Smart ass. But to answer your question. Yes, I'm just waiting for you to put the nut in my gut! *giggles*
Jay: *laughs* Nut in your gut ? *laughs* More dorky shit. Why didn't you tell me this before ? I would all that nut on ya stomach inside.
Bey: *laughs* I don't know. I guess, because we're not married.
Jay: SO! What if you get pregnant before we're married ?
Bey: Who said we're getting married ?
Jay: I did! Why you always playing ?

Bey: *giggles* I love when you do that.
Jay: Mhmm. Keep playing with me girl.
Bey: What you gone do ?
Jay: It's gone be worse than tonight.
Bey: Mmmm! I love it when you get rough. I told you I make you mad on purpose.
Jay: *laughs* You're such a clown babe.
Bey: But I'm your clown baby *smiles*
Jay: DAMN RIGHT! So what would happen if you got pregnant before we get married?
Bey: What do you think would happen ? I'd keep the baby of course.
Jay: For real ? *gets happy*
Bey: Yes! They baby didn't ask to be here. But don't get to happy babe just yet. We have plenty of time.
Jay: I know. You wanna have a boy or a girl?
Bey: A girl, but I'd be happy with a boy. I just want a healthy child. What about you ?
Jay: A boy. A girl ? I wouldn't mind but I think I'd I go to jail when she would start dating.
Bey: *giggles* Oh lord babe.


*They continued talking until they fall asleep* 


(September 4th, 2005. Bey and Jay house 9pm)


Jay: Babe, I know it's ya birthday and all but can you HURRY ASS UP *laughs*
Bey: We go through this every time we go out. *giggles* I'm almost ready. *finishes her and walks to her closet to get her heels*
Jay: About damn time! We gone be late for our reservations waiting on you. 
Bey: *coming out of the closet* Okay okay! I'm ready! 
Jay: Yeah but it only took 5 hours *laughs*
Bey: Hush! It was 3 hours.
Jay: Yeaah yeaaah. You look beautiful tho babe.
Bey: I know! *giggles* just kidding. Thank you pop pop. You look sexy. When we get back you are MINE. *walks out the bedroom*
Jay: *smacks her ass* Damn right!
Bey: *giggles*


*They get in the Maybach. They chauffered, they sit in the back all close and shit. They reach their destination. Jay is taking Bey to dinner obviously*



Bey: Where are we ?
Jay: Dinner silly. What do you think ? *laughs*
Bey: You sure ?
Jay: *giggles* Why wouldn't I be sure ? What is going on in that head of yours ?
Bey: You don't wanna know...



*They get out of the car and walk in the building and..

Everyone: SUPRISEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


*Everyone was there, Solo, Kelly, Michelle, Mama Tina, Angie, Ty, Kanye...just everyone*


Bey: Awww youuu guyssss!! Whose ideas was this ?
Solo: MINE! 

Kelly: Lies!
Jay: It was mine babe. 


*They get the bottles, everyone is tipsy/drunk. Especially Bey with her light weight ass. Bey and Jay are dancing very close. Bey had another drink in her hand.*


Jay: Babe, I think you've had enough of that.
Bey: *downs her cup* Ha! Shiiiiiiit! Im about to get me another!
Jay: *laughs* Oh no! 
Bey: You gone give me some birthday sex ?
Jay: Bey, what the hell are you drinking *laughs*
Bey: Imma be drinking you in a second.
Jay: Freaky ass *laughs*


* "Yeah" by Usher came on and Bey started cheesin really hard and starting two stepping dancing like a damn white girl(yall know how Bey be dancing). Jay got mad and...*


Jay: *To Bey* What the fuck ? *yells* TURN THIS BULLSHIT OFF..*everyone was like "wtf" *


*The DJ changed the song to "Drop It Like It's Hot" and Bey took off her heels and started C-walkin throwing up East Rollxn 20 Crxp, like she was straight outta Long Beach, California* 


Jay: *cracks up* Beyonce what the fuck are you doing ?
Kelly: *laughing* Ayeeeeee. Fuck it uppppp Beeeeey Beeeeeeey
Solo: Yessssss Thu Thuuuuuu !! Drunk ass!!
Angie: *laughs* This bitch is sooo fucking RATCHET!!
Ty: Yessss!! She has been Jay big bucket head ass too damn long..
Mama Tina: Lawd hammery! Where did I go with this chile.
Jay: Beyonce!! I taught you baby thug!
Bey: Yesssss!! Snoop Dog whooo ?? *laughs*


* " Get Low by Lil John comes on*


Everyone: Ayeeeeeeee !!!!!
Michelle: EWW! This is fornication music! I just can't
Kelly: Bitch, you better pop that puss. We not in church!
Angie: Yessss this is my shiiiiiiiiiiit!! 
Solo: Go Ang!! Go Ang!!! Go Ang!!!
Bey: *grabs Jays hand, puts her ass on his nuts and starts poppin her ass*
Jay: Ayeeeee!!!!
Kanye: Jay fuckin toniiiiiiiiight!!!!
Ty: Yessss!!!
Kelly: She is gone her shit TORE THE FUCK UPPPPP!!
Solo: Rest in peace to my Thu thu's vagina!!
Angie: Ayeeee *two steps* 


Everyone: *points to the right* TOOOOOOO THEEEEE WINDOOOOOOWWWW!! *points to the left* TOOOOO THEEEE WAAAAALLLLLLLLL*


*They dance to the rest of the song and the " Whisper Song" by The Ying Yang came on* 


Bey: You gone show me ya dick daddy ?
Jay: *laughs* I can't take yo drunk ass!
Bey: *starts grinding on Jay*
Michelle: Ohh my goodness! I can't Bey right now.
Kelly: She is soooo druuuuuunk! Just like me!!
Angie: I hope Jay is wearing a condom!!
Solo: My sister is feeling herself a little to much right now..
Ty: Jay is most deff getting the pantie draws tonight...


* "Right Thurr Remix" by Chingy came on ad EVERY girl hit the "Chicken Head" 


Bey: AYEEEE!!! RIGHT THUUUUUURR!!
Angie: Fuck it up Bey!
Solo: Y'all some drunk slobs!! *laughs*


*Everyone made a circle around Bey because she FUCKING UP the Chicken Head* 


Ty: This bitch is gone hate herself in the morning.
Michelle: She gone need to repent!
Angie: Bitch you bring the Lord in every conversation.
Kelly: Okay! I love the Lord! But bitch you need some diznick!
Bey: Lawd Hammercy! All that dancing! I gotta pee. Im going to bathroom y'all. I'll be baaaAAAAaaackkkk!!
Ty: Take yo drunk ass to the bathroom!




*Bey goes to the bath, but she took longer than usual*


Jay: Kelly, you seen Bey ?
Kelly: No. Not since she went to the bathroom
Jay: How long she been in the bathroom
Kelly: I don't know! Im not her damn keeper. That's YO job niggaaaaa!
Jay: Stop drinking please! Imma look for Bey!


*Jay goes looking Bey's drunk ass. He walks out the doors and into the hall and he to his surprise he see's...*




TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED BITCHES.....









4 comments:

  1. lmfao , bey dancing and shit .. lmfao this post had me weak ..; like oh my god i cant wait until you update again .. and oh yeah that heart to heart was well neeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg great post! Wow wats about to go down! Lovin dis blog don't keepp us waitin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfaoooo! I can't with Bey drunk ass! lol great post >>>>>> I wonder what Jay saw

    ReplyDelete