Monday, February 20, 2012

We Need Sexy Therapy!


Bey: Jay, I'm leaving. I guess I'll see you later.
Jay: *pauses the game* You really leaving ?
Bey: Yeahh I am.

Jay: When are you coming back ?
Bey: I said later didn't I ?
Jay: *sighs* Can I have hug at least ?
Bey: *sighs* Yeah.

Jay: *gets up and walks towards her and hugs her* Can I get a kiss too since you being generous 
Bey: You're pushing it.
Jay: It was a worth a shot...I love you BB.
Bey: Mhmm.
Jay: Bey..
Bey: I love you too Jay. I gotta go.
Jay: *breaks the hug* Okay, see ya later.
Bey: By
e


*Bey try's to turn away and walk out of the door, but Jay grabs her arm.*


Jay: The fuck you "bye"
Bey: *0_o* Just like it sounds Jay. 
Jay: Don't say that shit like you're not coming back.
Bey: Maybe I'm not *trys to away again, Jay tightens his grips*
Bey: What the hell is your problem? Let me go !!
Jay: *lets her go, but walks in front of her and stands against the door blocking her from leaving*
Bey: *rolls her eyes* Ughhhh. Shawn I don't have time for this shit! MOVE!
Jay: You thought I was gone let you leave and go to Angie's house and tell her all of our problems? What the fuck. 
Bey: MOVE SHAWN!! I got somewhere to go!!
Jay: *smirks* Yo ass ain't going no fuckin where *snatches her purse* *walks back to the living room*
Bey: Jay, stop acting stupid and give me my bag..
Jay: Every time something goes wrong you wanna walk and leave. Not this time. That's the reason why old shit comes back in the picture.
Bey: Give me my purse back now!! *trying to grabs the purse from his hand*
Jay: *jerks his hand so she can't get it* NO! You ain't
Bey: Keep the damn bag, I have plenty more. *walks away*
Jay: *grabs her by the arms and and gently pushes against the wall* YOU THINK I'M PLAYING WITH YOU ?
Bey: MOVE JAY!! LET GO OF ME!!
Jay: NO FUCK THAT!! YOU GONE LISTEN TO WHAT THE FUCK I GOTTA SAY.
Bey: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE *interrupted*
Jay: *interruped by a passionate kiss* Now what you go to say ?
Bey: ....Ummm.
Jay: *lifts her up by her thighs and wraps her legs him and keeps her pinned against he wall, kisses passionately again*
Bey: *breaks the kiss* Can put me put so I can leave.
Jay: You already know you're not walking out this house right ? *bites his bottom lip*
Bey: Mhmmm *bites her bottom lips*
Jay: *carries her to the couch, put her on his lap and kisses her again*
Bey: *take his shirt off*
Jay: *pulls out his phone* Call her and tell her you busy. *kisses her neck* 
Bey: *calls Angie*
Angie: Jay don't tell me you killed my cousin.
Bey: Angie what the hell ?
Angie: Oh, Beyonce! Why haven't you left ? Big daddy over there got that ass under his big dick spell?
Bey: *giggles* Shut up, and yes. 
Jay: Beyonce..
Bey: Angie, I gotta go.
Angie: *laughs* That's damn shame BB. 
Bey: I know, I call you later.


*They hang up*


Jay: Now strip! 
Bey: Huh ? 
Jay: GET BUCKETED NACKETED!!
Bey: *laughs* Okay. *gets up and undresses* 
Jay: Yesss. That's what I'm talking about baby get naked for daddy.
Bey: *giggles, sits on his lap and kisses him while she unties his jaw string*
Jay: Hol up babe, let me take this shorts off. *takes his shorts off* That's better! Come here! 
Bey: Wait! I'll be right back. Stay right here.*walks away*
Jay: Bey, what the fuck. Hurry up. 
Bey: Okay okay. It's gone be really quick.


*Comes wearing some black red bottom pumps back with a chair, her iPod and an iPod doc*


Bey: Here! Now shit. 
Jay: *sits in the chair* What is this for ?
Bey: Just hush! Wait and see.
Jay: *giggles* Taking control! I like that shit.


*Bey plugs up the iPod and plays her "freaky" playlist starting with "Freakin You" by Jodeci*


Jay: Ahhhhhh shiiiiit! Yes bring that ass on here.
Bey: Put your hands behind the chairs, don't move them. 
Jay: *puts his hands behind the chair* Yes ma'am.
Bey: *starts whining her hips to the beat*
Jay: Shit, you got me sweating over here.
Bey: *winks and spines around so that he can see her ass*
Jay: Mmmmmm! Lawd Hammercy!
Bey: *bends over and touches her toes*
Jay: Daaaaayuuuuumm! Put that pussy on daddy.
Bey: *sexy struts towards him*
Jay: Yeaaah sexy ass.
Bey: *hovers over put her tiddays on his face*
Jay: MHMMM!!! My two best friends *try's to grab her ass*
Bey: Uhh uhn. No toughing. Just watch and enjoy baby.
Jay: *put his hand back behind the chair*
Bey: *looks in his eyes, bites her bottom lip and looks down at his dick that rock hard*
Jay: What you gone show daddy ?
Bey: *starts dancing on him*

Jay: You know what ? I can't take shit. 




*He picks her up, put her legs over his shoulder, putting her cooch in his face, he walks to the bedroom eating her out at the same time and it drives Bey CRAZAY, she started screaming. He throws her on the bed.*


Jay: Wait right here.
Bey: *whines* Jaaaay, hurry up.
Jay: I'll be back *goes into his closet, comes back with his hands behind his back*
Bey: *laying down with her legs wide open* What's behind you back babe ?
Jay: You're about to find out right now.

Bey: *confused* Umm okay.
Jay: *sits on top of her*
Bey: What are you doing ?
Jay: Let me see your hands ?
Bey: *lifts her hands up*
Jay: *grabs her hands and hancuffs her to the bed* Yo aint GO NO WHERE TONIGHT!
Bey: *giggles* mhmm, now down low and blow my mind.




*Jay licks her down until he got to her cooch, he kisses it.*


Jay: You soakin, Im bout to mark you up. Im bout to put my name on it.
Bey: Do it baby.
Jay: *writes and "S" with his tongue* S
Bey: Mmm
Jay: *writes "H"* H

Bey: Ooooooo
Jay: *writes "A" A
Bey: Yesss baby "A"
Jay: *writes "W" W
Bey: Mhmmmm baby W
Jay: *writes "N" N
Bey: Mhhmmm, baby spell your name again.


*Jay spells his name in her cooch, she got wetter each time he moved his tongue*


Jay: You ready to get DICK THE FUCK DOWN ?
Bey: YES!
Jay: Yes what ?
Bey: Yes daddy.
Jay: *shoves himself inside of her*
Bey: *gasps* shiiiit! Jay you can't be doing that. You too damn big for that!
Jay: Shut up! You bouta take all this dick ALL TODAY AND ALL NIGHT.
Bey: If you can last that long. *giggles*
Jay: Now you really fucked up *starts thrusting fast as he can*
Bey: Jaaaaaaayyyyyy, Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy gooooooshhhh. Okaaaayyyyyy!
Jay: *grunts* mhmmmmm. you always talking SHIT. MHMMM. SHIIIT *grunts*
Bey: Ahhhh ahhhhhh hmmmm uhhhh !! Im sooooooooorrrrrrrryyyyy.. mmmm
Jay: *moans* FUCK, this pussy is wet ad fuck. *grunts*
Bey: Pop pooooooop, slooooow doooown. ahhhhhh
Jay: *grunts* NO!
Bey: shiiiiiiiiiiit daaaaadddddyyyyyyyyy!!!! YESSSSS!
Jay: WHAT'S MY FUCKIN NAME?
Bey: Jaaaaaaay!
Jay: *grunts* I said what's my name ? mmmm
Bey: Daaaaaaddddyyyy!!!
Jay: Mhhhhmmmm!! ahhhh shiit.


*Jay punishes Bey's poor cooch for 20 minutes, she came..*


Jay: Here I cuuuuuuuuum! *grunts* *pulls out and nuts on her stomach* Ahhhh FUCK! Now Imma take the hand cuffs off so you ride this dick.


*Jay un cuffs her, he lies down on his back*


Jay: You know what...Come ride daddy face first. 
Bey: But I wanna ride daddy's dick.
Jay: What I say ? *smacks her ass*
Bey: Okaaaaay.
Jay: That's what I thought.
Bey: *grabs the head board for support and slowly lowers herself and Jay sticks his tongue out and flickers her clit with his tongue* Shit Jay *comes back up*
Jay: I'mma make you cum in 2 minutes. Now sit on my face.
Bey: *sits down and hold onto the head board and starts riding his face* Mhmmmm Baaaaabyyy
Jay: *eating*
Bey: Shiiiiiiiiit Jaaaaaay. fuuuuuuck. I caaaant !! *trys to get up but Jay wraps his arms around and tightens his grip*
Jay: *eating*
Bey: Yessssssssssss!!!
Jay: *sticks his tongue inside*
Bey: Nooooo mooooore DAAAADDDDYYY!!! *cums and legs shake*
Jay: *swallows* 
Bey: Jay ?
Jay: Yeah ?
Bey: ......
Jay Speechless ?
Bey: Mhmm

Jay: You bout to have a mouth full anyway ?


*Bey already knows what that means*


Bey: *sucking his dick head*
Jay: Shiiiiiit girl *moans*
Bey: *deep throats* 
Jay: *falls backs and bits his lip* Ohhh my fucking GOD!
Bey: *sucking and jacking*
Jay: mmmmmmmm FUCK baby!
Bey: *bobbing up and down*
Jay: SHIT!


*Bey sucks him up until his nuts in her mouth*


Jay: NOW, you can ride daddy dick.
Bey: Finally, *gets on and puts Jays EGO inside of her* Now just lay back and let mama take care of daddy. *starts riding slowly*
Jay: *holding her waist* Yeaaah baby.
Bey: *eyes closed, biting her lip* Mhmmmmmm
Jay: Damn you ride dick so good!
Bey: Mhm! I know *starting grinding*
Jay: Shiiiiiit. mmmmmm
Bey: You like it daddy ?
Jay: *smacks her ass* You dick the best. I'd you marry now
Bey: Mhmmmm. You so big baby *starts poppin fast*
Jay: AHHHHH FUCK! Work that pussy baby.
Bey: Mhmmmm. MMMM MMMM
Jay: shiiiiiit. Ride this dick girl!
Bey: *slows down* ahhhh fuuuuck Jaaaaaaaay
Jay: Say that shit again!!
Bey: Jaaaaaay.
Jay: *starts thrusting hard as Bey rides*  
Bey: ahhhhh ahhhh yesssss. Just like that baby
Jay: Whose pussy is this ? *grunts*
Bey: *riding, grabbing her tiddays* Ohhhh daaaddddyyyy it yours baby. ALL YOURS !
Jay: Mhmmm! I know! *moans*
Bey: Babyyyy yesssssssss!!!!!
Jay: *grabs her waist and pounds hard* 
Bey: mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm.
Jay: You love this dick Bey *grunts*
Bey: Mhmm ahhhhh mmmm uhhhh shiiiit!
Jay: What ?
Bey: I love this dick babyyyy yessss


*Jay pounds Bey for 15 minutes. They both cum. Now  she's laying on her stomach, legs spread wide, Jay is on top.*


Jay: *stroking at a medium pace* You love me Bey ? *moans*
Bey: *moan* iiiiiiiiii..ooooo *moans* ahhhhh 
Jay: Say my name ?
Bey: Jaaaaaay. Yessss!! You're hitting my spot!
Jay: *smirks* I know! *sucks her neck* 
Bey: *moans* I love you Jay..Mmmm
Jay: shiiiit. I love you too.
Bey: fuuuuck Jay.


*They get it in that position for 10 minutes, now they're back to missionary. They're kissing passionately, and Jay is sliding his dick inside and Bey has her arms wrapped around Jays neck*


Jay: *stroking* mmmm this pussy good
Bey: Yesss baby just like that!! Ahhhh!!
Jay: *kisses her while he strokes*
Bey: *scratching his back*
Jay: *strokes faster, still kissing her*
Bey: *scratches deeper*


*They make love for 30 minutes in missionary, they both cum numerous amount of times. Now they're in doggy style*


Jay: You *thrust* gone *thrust* stop *thrust* walking *thrust* out *thrust* when *thrust*we *thrust* have *thrust* a *thrust* problem *thrust* Huh *thrust*
Bey: Mhmmm shiiiiiitttt!
Jay: What ? *thrusting fast as he can*
Bey: Ahhhhh YESSSSSS!!!!
Jay: You gone stop talking shit *smacks her ass*
Bey: Yessss pop pooooopp
Jay: Mhmmm *grunts*


*They get it doggy style for 15 more minutes. Their cover in body fluids and sweat. Laying down on the WET bed*


Jay: Daddy put in WORK. Ain't that right?
Bey: Jaaay *giggles* 
Jay: *does the BEAT IT UP DANCE* *sings* Daddy puts in work, daddy puts in WORK.
Bey: *laughs* Okay put it in work!
Jay: Oh I know. I just wanted you to say it....
Bey: Oh goodness
Jay: Bey..
Bey: Hmm?
Jay: We gotta talk about something..




TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED...







1 comment: