Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Me, Myself And I

Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love" Rihanna called Bey and told her that Jay and this Chrissy character are flirtatious. Bey is PMSING really bad...Here we go*Bey voice*...






Jay: Chrissy ? Chrissy who !
Bey: The Chrissy that you employ fooh!
Jay: Uhh! How did she come up the conversation ? And how did Rih Rih even get your number?
Bey: Rih Rih ? You gave her a nick name ?
Jay: Don't start Beyonce please! Damn!
Bey: To fucking LATE! I don't like you guys having conversations outside of business! 
Jay: You're over exaggerating as always.
Bey: No I'm not Jay..you're only saying that because it's not me. Ughh I don't like that girl!
Jay: You don't even know her!!
Bey: Ohhhh! And you do ??
Jay: Yeaaah! I do! I know enough!
Bey: Yeah I bet you do! You talk to her ass enough. 
Jay: Bey how many times do I have to tell you that I don't want her and that I love you and no one else..
Bey: *cant help but smile* don't try to smooth things out with you love me!
Jay: I do love yo sprung ass!
Bey: *looks around* I'm not sprung so I don't know who you're talking too! *giggles*
Jay: YOU! Beyonce Giselle Knowles-CARTER!
Bey: Carter ? *laughs*
Jay: Don't do it woman!
Bey: Okay okay! *giggles* gimme kiss! 
Jay: Ohhhhh noooow you wanna kiss me?
Bey: YES! Now gimme those lips!
Jay: I'm scared if I kiss you got gone bite my lips off!
Bey: *laughs* Stop! I'm not that crazy!
Jay: Shit! Stop these lies!
Bey: Okay! I'm crazy! Now give me my damn kiss!!
Jay: What you gone do if I don't ?
Bey: Babyy! You don't wanna know the answer to that!
Jay: mm! You're lucky you're cute! 

*Jay kisses her, they kiss for a few minutes. Jay is getting harder by the second! Jay breaks the kiss*

Jay: Babe you really not give me some head ? You can't leave me with BLUE balls!

Bey: What you gone do for me ? *giggles*
Jay: ANYTHING you ask..
Bey: Hmm! i'll keep that in mind!


*Bey gets up under the covers and she pulls them off of Jay and she throws her leg on and gets on top and starts sucking on his neck*


Jay: That's what I'm talking about.
Bey: Take your shirt off.
Jay: My shirt ? Why ?
Bey: Because I said so..now take it off.


*Jay take his shirt*


Bey: Now lay down.
*Jay lays down and Bey starts kissing his body and leaving hickeys*
Jay: Shit, I wish you wasn't on ya period
Bey: Hmm, I bet. But enjoy this for the time being.


*Beys sucking Jay up like a pop sickle*


Jay: FUCK! 
Bey: *sucking that dick* mmmm
Jay: *eyes shut, running his fingers through her hair* ooooooo SHIT!!
Bey: You like that daddy ? *continues sucking*
Jay: Hell yeaaah...*moans*


*Bey keeps sucking him up until he nuts 15 minutes later*


Jay: Shiiiiit! Here I come babe. 
Bey: *keeps sucking* mhmmm.
Jay: *grips Beys as he nuts in her mouth* shiiiiiiittttt ahhhh fuuuck*
Bey: *Her nasty ass swallows it* You enjoy?
Jay: Hell yeahh. Thank you baby. A nigga needed that !
Bey: Mhmm I bet you did. I'll be back *gets up*
Jay: Where you going ?
Bey: To the bathroom to brush my teeth..
Jay: ohhh. Alright.


*Bey goes to the bathroom. Comes back 15 minutes later and Jay was sleep*


Bey: Oop! Put his ass to bed! Im gooooood! *does Jays Beat It Up dance* ohh Lord I am sprung..*giggles*


*Bey goes to sleep. And now it's 12pm and Kelly and Michelle are in the living room talking about the EBT Awards ...*


Bey: So what song should we do ?
Kelly: Solider ?
Michelle: Cater 2 U 
Bey: How about both ?
Michelle: Ch! That's much to remember..
Kelly: Cater 2 U will be the easiest to remember.
Bey: Oooo if we do Cater 2 U then when we can pull a guy from audience and cater to them just like the tour
Kelly: Yeaaah! I likes that
Bey: Just like you was liking that guy in ATL
Michelle: Fast ass!


*Jay walks in the living room*


Jay: Ha! Beyonce your ass is done giving away lap dances.
Kelly: Oop!
Michelle: Guess he told you!
Jay: Let me talk to you in the room for second..
Bey: Can it wait until later?
Jay: No it can't
Bey: Fine, come on....Excuse me you guys 


*In the bedroom*
Jay: Beyonce I don't want you giving anyone else a lap dance. 
Bey: I don't like Rihanna but you're still working with her..
Jay: It's not the same thing babe.
Bey: Why isn't it the same thing ?
Jay: Because Rih...anna is business.

Bey: OH!...Im still doing it. 
Jay: Beyonce Im tired of you putting your ass in other mens laps.
Bey: Im never put my ass any mans lap! I was just dancing in front them.
Jay: Same fuckin difference..
Bey: *rolls her eyes*
Jay: I can see that you're not changing your mind. The least that you can do is sing when time for you dance.
Bey: *walking away* I'll see what I can do
Jay: *grabs her arms* Bey ?
Bey: Alright damn! 
Jay: And you BETTER NOT pick Usher..
Bey: If he's in the front row then*interrupted*
Jay: You trying me Beyonce.
Bey: Okay Shawn I get it ! LET ME GO! *snatches away from him*
Jay: Anyway ! I'm going to the studio. I got this track that I want you to get on and do the background vocals. Will you come by the studio when you're finished with Kelly and Michelle ?
Bey: Yeah I guess so...

Jay: Alright. Well I'mma go get ready..
Bey: Mhmmm *Leaves the room*


*Living room*
Michelle: Everything okay Bey ?
Bey: Huh? Yeahh. I'm okay.


*They continue talking about the EBT Awards, their dresses and everything like that. Then Jay walks in and walks over to Bey.*


Jay: Alright BB. I'm gone. 
Bey: Okay. See you later.
Jay: You're not giving me a kiss
Bey: *kisses him* Love you see later
Jay: Love you too. See y'all Kelly and Michelle
Kelly & Michelle: See ya.
Jay: Babe, make sure you call me when you're on your way
Bey: *confused face* Uhh okay.


*Jay leaves and they continue talking*


Kelly: Okay Bey what's with this Rihanna girl around ya man all the damn time.
Michelle: Okay! She be doing the most. Her ass needs to sit. 
Kelly: Im saying tho. She just be giggling and all close to him.
Bey: CH! I don't like her ass! She had the nerve to call me and tell...that Jay and Chrissy, Jays secretary flirt with each other.Chileee! Don't get me started...


*They talk about how much they don't Rihanna for 2 hours and Kelly and Michelle and Bey makes her way to the studio, she arrives at the studio and she's in the lobby but she doesn't she see Chrissy at the front desk. She figures she's using the the restroom. So she goes to the studio..*


(Jays office)
Jay: Look we gotta tone things down. Rih is catching on and she called Bey.
Chrissy: *gasps* Did she say anything?
Jay: No, I got her mind of it by talking about Rih.
Chrissy: Im sorry love.
Jay: Nah, it's worth it. 


*Little did they know Bey heard the whole conversation and bust through the door..*


Bey: So Rihanna to talent was right !!!!
Jay: Babe what you talking about ?
Bey: I heard everything!
Jay: Bey*interrupted*


*Bey punched the dog shit out of Chrissy, made that bitch fall over, she got on top and started going IN on her..*


Bey: You trifilin BITCH! *Punch* 


*Jay grabbed Bey off of her bey kicked in the face as Jay grabbed her*


Jay: Stop Beyonce. Let her go.
Bey: Get TF off of me. *Slaps the shit outta him leaves*


*Bey left, Jay ran after her but she long gone. Jay gets in his car and goes home hopping that she's there but she's not. He calls her a million times. He filled her voice up. Text her and everything. Jay fell asleep. He wakes to Bey packing her things*


Jay: Beyonce what are you doing ??










TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED...LEAVE ME COMMENTS





2 comments: